44148Re: Terminal-based auto-paste.

  • Nikolai Weibull
    Jul 7 3:10 PM
      On 7/7/06, Sean Reifschneider <jafo@...> wrote:
      > On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 06:47:55PM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
      > >OK, so here's what you do:

      > >and
      > >
      > > :inoremap <C-o>set paste<Cr><C-r>*<C-o>set nopaste<Cr>
      >
      > That doesn't seem to do the job. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to
      > accomplish here, so I can't tell where it's going wrong.

      There should be a <MiddleMouse> in the second line as well, of course.
      Anyway, how about

      set mouse=a ttymouse=xterm

      ? That certainly does something on my terminal. I can't get it to
      work correctly in insert mode for some reason, but I really don't care
      so I'm leaving it at this.

      nikolai
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic