43876Re: I just updated my Vim site

  • Steve Hall
    Jun 6, 2006
      From: "A.J.Mechelynck", Jun 6, 2006 9:30 AM

      > Until or unless....I think I'll take a back seat to the development
      > of Vim executables for Windows.

      Tony, for what it's worth, I've improved the Cream build routines so
      that we can stay on top of patches more easily. Our previous delay was
      due to a hardware changeover that is now in the past, and we can now
      do the whole patch/build with a single command. Once we script the
      upload and page reference updates, the whole thing will be croned
      nightly.

      I'd do the same with GNU/Linux, but I haven't figured RPMS yet. :)

      --
      Steve Hall [ digitect mindspring com ]
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic