42127Re: About Unicode CJK Unified Extension B

    Mar 6, 2006
      I have made changes to the code to use 32 bits for storing Unicode
      characters. It's included in last nights snapshot.

      I have no way to try it out. It's not unlikely that there are a few

      For Win32 I changed the conversion from UTF-8 to UCS-2 to produce
      UTF-16. I don't know if that is sufficient for drawing the characters.

      GTK2 does everything with UTF-8, thus it should work as it is.

      I also added 'maxcombine' to support up to 6 combining characters.
      That's enough for everyone, right?

      51. You put a pillow case over your laptop so your lover doesn't see it while
      you are pretending to catch your breath.