41170Re: Yzis still alive? (Re: Vim 7 snapshot 163)

  • Aschwin Marsman
    Dec 7, 2005
      On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Aschwin Marsman wrote:

      > > I looked at the mailing list archives, newest developer message
      > > is from september, newest user message is from august. Is the
      > > Yzis project still alive?
      >
      > Most projects have a quick start and then run into the bulky/difficult
      > work, which is when progress slows down a lot. I think that's what is
      > happening. Whether they get going again remains to be seen...

      But doesn't this leave kde users with a bad choice?

      All Qt/KDE related vim options seam to have vanished.

      How bad was the KDE/Qt support in vim7? Is it fixable?

      Best regards,

      Aschwin Marsman

      --
      aschwin@... http://www.marsman.org