40265CVS down

    Jul 31, 2005
      The release of the current snapshot 7.0121 ran into the problem that the
      CVS server isn't working properly. The .zip file is available, but CVS
      will still have the older snapshot.

      There might be a problem with the spell files, as I made an incompatible
      change: If you download the .spl files from the ftp server, you also
      need the new snapshot.

      I'll update CVS as soon as I can...

      --
      If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the
      human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its