38910Re: Content filtering

  • Anthony Gorecki
    Feb 4, 2005
      On Friday, February 04, 2005 4:55 am, you wrote:
      > Another mailing list I'm on rejects much virus-spam because it rejects
      > posts... + from unregistered users (spoofed register user spam gets
      > through) + HTML email
      > + email with attachments
      > + email over 100 lines long
      > + first line keyword (a "password" that must be present on the first line
      > of the body of the text-only post)

      One more to add to the list, which I've found to be helpful:
      - Messages that have more than 3/5th their total length as quoted text.

      This will cut down on the quote spam from those who carelessly hit the reply
      button and quote an entire message before their reply.

      --
      Anthony Gorecki
      Ectro-Linux Foundation