38902Re: Content filtering

  • GI
    Feb 4, 2005
      That first line password is a neat idea :) However it might reject posts
      of people who quote previous messages and bottom post.

      How about if we all had to add a custom header with a password?
      Something like

      x-vimdev-password: Help Uganda

      Any message without this header field (and correct password) is
      automatically rejected.

      Mutt users can easily set up a hook to add custom headers to specific
      addresses. I'm sure this is possible with other clients too. This should
      block almost all viruses for a while. The only trouble is telling n00b's
      to add this header before posting. Maybe a note on the webpage or
      something similar (if this idea get's adopted).

      :)

      GI

      --
      Alternative definitions of terms from Math Lectures:
      HINT: The hardest of several possible ways to do a proof.