38873Re: Patch for sh syntax file

  • Kevin Ballard
    Feb 1, 2005
      Odd.. I just tested the patch against my current installation (Vim
      6.3.58 installed via DarwinPorts) and hunks 2-10 are failing, despite
      the syntax file appearing to be unchanged from Vim 6.3.35. I'll try to
      figure out why this is happening, but the important thing is, if I do
      come up with a fixed patch that works against 6.3.58, will someone
      actually look at it and consider committing it?

      --
      Kevin Ballard
      kevin@...