37859RE: Patch to add the cbuffer command

  • Keith Roberts
    Nov 2, 2004

      Probably a silly idea, but maybe adding \|tee {filename} to 'grepprg'
      could be made to work? [or instead of {filename} it could be {bufname},
      where said buffer is created as "nofile" or the like]

      Or maybe something associated with quickfix that performs a tee before
      (as) the data is transformed for the quickfix window?

      Given some known association, that could be used to "get back" to the
      original data.

      -Keith
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic