37668WANTED: browsedir()

  • Steve Hall
    Sep 24 2:52 PM
      WANTED: browsedir() function that selects and returns a path/directory (rather
      than the path/filename browse() returns).

      I'll pay $50 US via mail or PayPal for a patch against the current Vim source
      that adds the capability to both GTK2 and Windows platforms. (Perhaps just
      WinNT/2K/XP as I believe browse() already does this on Win95/98/ME--to be
      verified.) Half payment offered for patch addressing one of the two platforms.
      If interested, please contact me off list.

      --
      Steve Hall [ digitect@... ]
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic