37562Re: has("tcl") crashes my gvim.exe on Win95

  • Steve Hall
    Sep 6 8:43 PM
      On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 15:46, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Moshe Kaminsky wrote:
      > > Steve Hall <digitect@...> [05/09/04 05:47]:
      > > >
      > > > To summarize, here's my questions:
      > > >
      > > > o Has anyone else seen has("tcl") crashes in gVim on Windows
      > > > platforms, especially Win95-98?
      > >
      > > Yes, I had it on Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
      >
      > It doesn't crash for me, neither when Tcl support works and when the
      > dll can't be found.
      >
      > Can someone who can reproduce the crash use a debugger to find out
      > where Vim crashes?

      No debugger here, but I can confirm that referencing Ruby's
      implementation of TCL 8.3, rather than ActiveState's 8.4, with the
      appropriate stub by Dan Sharp, does not produce a crash with BCC.

      --
      Steve Hall [ digitect@... ]
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic