37523Re: vim 6.3 errors on sunos 4.1.3_U1

    Aug 31, 2004
      Craig Barkhouse wrote:

      > I don't know how difficult this is to do, but... Maybe the configure
      > script should have a test to see if strcmp() works in the critical
      > scenario (i.e. strings containing 0x80). Then, depending on an
      > #ifdef, either override strcmp() or not.

      A system with a strcmp() that doesn't work???? That is the most stupid
      bug heard off. I don't think it's worth checking for, that system is
      broken. Do we also need to test for bad RAM chips perhaps?

      --
      Two fish in a tank. One says to the other:
      "Do you know how to drive this thing?"