37456RE: ViMozilla

  • Laurent Humblet
    Aug 17, 2004
      Hi,

      I have been very busy recently and haven't been able to focus more on that
      plugin idea.

      Unfortunately for this plugin project (and fortunately for me) I'm going to
      Montreal tomorrow morning for 10 days of well-deserved holidays.

      But as soon as I'm back I'll have a serious look into this plugin concept
      and start something a bit more concrete (probably a web page to gather the
      various project points as a start).

      I still believe that a single Vim plugin for Mozilla will be great and
      widely used by the Vim users.

      I like the word "ViMzilla" instead of ViMozilla as suggested by Benji Fisher
      on the 31st of July. It can be written ViMozilla and pronounced ViMzilla
      'ala' MySQL (pronounce My Es-Q-El) :)

      All the best,
      Laurent

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic