37449Re: ViMozilla

  • Andrew Pimlott
    Aug 16, 2004
      On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 04:05:17PM +0100, Laurent Humblet wrote:
      > ViMozilla: The Vim plugin for Mozilla/Firefox
      > The idea is to create a plugin that will use all the key shortcuts, user
      > modes and customisation features that Vim uses.

      Just a vote: I would love to have this. But it would be a lot of work
      to make it good, and wrestling with mozilla is not my idea of a good
      time. My wishlist:

      - basic navigation (j,k,ctrl-d,zz,etc)
      - incremental regex searching (not the complete botch in mozilla now)
      - marks and jumps

      Andrew
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic