35617Re: VimActiveX (how to use...)

  • Yasuhiro Matsumoto
    Mar 31, 2004
      Me -
      > Hi, all.
      >
      > I tried to make vim ActiveX.
      > Don't say why you need it, pleease ... ;-)
      >
      > http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA020411/Vim/VimActiveX/VimActiveX.jpg
      >
      > This is a trial modules.
      > If you have an interest in this module, I may keep it up...
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > - Yasuhiro
      >
      > --
      > 121. You ask for e-mail adresses instead of telephone numbers.

      Sorry, I forgot how to use...

      Install
      C:\> regsvr32 \path\to\activevim\ReleaseUMinDependency\ActiveVim.dll
      C:\> start \path\to\activevimd\Test\VimActiveX.htm

      Uninstall
      C:\> regsvr32 /U \path\to\activevim\ReleaseUMinDependency\ActiveVim.dll

      Enjoy...

      Thanks.
      - Yasuhiro

      249. You've forgotten what the outside looks like.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic