34726Re: XIM (GTK2) keypad mappings problem patch - please test

  • Neil Bird
    Feb 10, 2004
      Around about 10/02/2004 12:35, Bram Moolenaar typed ...
      > The patch I just sent out solves this in another way. Keeping these
      > variables local looks a bit cleaner to me, although it does require an
      > extra function argument to distinguish the key-up from the key-down.
      > Hopefully it still works after my changes!

      I (accidentally) got that last night building a new RPM. Took me a
      while to figure out why my patch was suddenly failing :-)

      Seems to still work OK.

      --
      [neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
      [neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature