34698Re: XIM (GTK2) keypad mappings problem patch - please test

  • Neil Bird
    Feb 9, 2004
      Around about 07/02/2004 13:32, Benji Fisher typed ...
      > Where is xim_expected_char supposed to be declared? Did I muck up the
      > patch somehow?

      It's in globals.h. Ick - the version of the patch I posted didn't
      have that bit in. I must've copied the wrong one from home (the first
      version I made up I forgot that file - thought I'd overridden it, not
      sure how I managed to post it!). Try this one.

      --
      [neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
      [neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature