34292Re: Fwd: file tabs patch (for vim-6.1.474)

  • Christian MICHON
    Jan 7, 2004
      --- Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> a écrit : >
      > Does this support tabbed windows for GTK 1.2 and GTK 2?

      Sorry, GTK 1.2 only yet. I'm just starting in GTK 2.

      > Apparently it will break building without GTK, this patch is not
      > finished.

      Indeed it's not finished. It's basically an adaptation of the
      previously available unofficial patch, which I levelled up to be
      applicable to 6.1.474 only (as of today).

      There's much work to do for it to go in, I agree. I posted it as
      someone requested the patch.

      I agree with you that it should work with GTK and all other GUIs.

      Rgds,
      Christian