34166Re: Visual block question

  • Iain Duncan
    Dec 11, 2003
      > This functionality can be obtained via a vim script. I beleive Dr. Chip
      > already has made something for this purpose... Let me see...
      >
      > Here you go...
      >
      > http://vim.sourceforge.net/tips/tip.php?tip_id=63

      Beautiful, this does work with commands and makes it behave exactly as one
      would expect. I guess my only complaint would be that I have no idea how I
      would have found this without the mailing list! I did try searching through
      the manuals and vim.org to no avail; there are an awful lot of tips on
      there! Perhaps if the powers that be in documentation land see this they
      could make it easier to find this script or consider it for default
      inclusion in an install? Yay, no need to learn emacs tonight. ; )

      Thanks everyone
      Iain
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic