33593Re: indent/docbk.vim, ftplugin/automake.vim

    Sep 1, 2003
      Nikolai Weibull wrote:

      > Here are two new files. The first is an indentation definition for the
      > docbk format. It is currently the same as that of xml. This should
      > work alright, given that you stick to XML DocBook.
      > The second file is a file-type plugin for automake. It simply loads the
      > file-type plugin for make.

      Thanks, I'll use the new versions (I already had the previous version
      of these files).

      > P.S.
      > is the
      > source <sfile>:p:h/xml.vim
      > method preferred over
      > runtime indent/xml.vim

      Mostly "runtime! indent/xml.vim" is to be used, so that the user can
      override the indent plugin and/or add something in his "after/indent"
      directory.

      --
      DINGO: Wicked wicked Zoot ... she is a bad person and she must pay the
      penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment