33310Re: vim with gtk2, the find dialog's buttons are disabled..

    Jul 20, 2003
      David Necas wrote:

      > OK, here's a fix (at the end), at least of what I was able
      > to reproduce. Tested on 6.2.0.
      > *BUT* it fixes it by bringing back the Most Evil Hack
      > entry_changed_cb(), carefully #ifdef-ed out from the Gtk+2
      > code paths. It however took care of making the buttons
      > sensitive when the entry was nonempty -- among other things.
      > So if Daniel is listening and really doesn't like it so much,
      > he should come up with some nicer fix now ;-)

      Well, so long as this fixes the problem and doesn't introduce a new one
      we might as well use this solution.

      Hopefully Daniel does respond some day...

      ARTHUR: Ni!
      BEDEVERE: Nu!
      ARTHUR: No. Ni! More like this. "Ni"!
      BEDEVERE: Ni, ni, ni!