33278Re: vim with gtk2, the find dialog's buttons are disabled..

  • Aschwin Marsman
    Jul 9, 2003
      On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Jeremy Messenger wrote:

      > On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 06:47:31 +0200 (CEST), Aschwin Marsman
      > <a.marsman@...> wrote:
      >
      > > On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Jeremy Messenger wrote:

      > >> quiet > while until today by use FreeBSD's vim port. It's 6.2.014
      > >> version.
      > >>
      > >> Oops, I mean it's 6.2.14 version..

      > > Which GTK version are you using?
      >
      > Lastest version, it's GTK 2.2.2..

      I have 2.0.2 (RH7.3), but I can't use it because it gives a lot of problems, e.g.
      with fonts. It's of no help if I try to reproduce this, hope somebody else will.
      Daniel Elstner, which did most of the work for GTK2, might be able to help, but
      I haven't seen him on this list for a while.

      > Cheers,
      > Mezz

      > >> disable > and grey anymore).. Perhaps, someone should check with gtk2
      > >> only (without > Gnome support) issue for the find and find/replace
      > >> dialogs' buttons?

      > > Kind regards,
      > > Aschwin Marsman

      Have fun,

      Aschwin Marsman

      --
      aYniK Software Solutions all You need is Knowledge
      P.O. box 134 NL-7600 AC Almelo - the Netherlands