32987Re: changelog.vim spacing errors highlighting

  • Corinna Vinschen
    Jun 1, 2003
      On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 11:31:42AM +0200, David Necas (Yeti) wrote:
      > Thus the decision is between two evils: some people won't
      > exploit all the possibilities it offers because they won't
      > know about them and, some people will be quite annoyed by
      > the default behaviour. IMO the first one is the smaller
      > one.

      Actually I like Bram's idea to keep highlighting the default but to use
      a less annoying style of highlighting. That should be most sufficient
      for people on both sides of the range. You can see the wrong spaces but
      they don't blind you. And given the inverse of your patch, purists of
      non-TABiism can even switch it off.

      Corinna

      --
      Corinna Vinschen