32009Re: art/lisp/scheme, plugins and patches for {filetype,scripts}.vim

    Apr 6, 2003
      Dorai wrote:

      > > > 1. Recognize *.art files as ft=art
      > >
      > > I already had this one.
      >
      > Hm, I didn't see it in the cvs'd filetype.vim.

      That one lags behind a bit. The one on the ftp site (runtime dir) is
      the most recent one.

      > > > 3. Identify Scheme scripts as ft=scheme based on
      > > > either having a first line with a #! line containing
      > > > 'scheme', or having either the first or second line
      > > > contain 'scheme'.
      > >
      > > That second check is too generic. A normal text file with the word
      > > "scheme" somewhere in the first two lines would be recognized as a
      > > scheme file. You will have this check strickter.
      >
      > I have made it look for exec\s\+\S*scheme instead, i.e.
      > "exec" followed by somespace followed immediately
      > by a spaceless charseq containing "scheme". Here's the new patch
      > for scripts.vim:

      That looks better. I'll include this.

      --
      The war between Emacs and Vi is over. Vi has won with 3 to 1.
      http://www.ssc.com/lg/issue30/raymond.html