30667Re: BCC pathdef patch

  • Steve Hall
    Jan 4, 2003
      Dan Sharp wrote:

      > One way to keep track of what has made it to the todo list is to get
      > the newest one from the FTP site. Bram has been putting updated
      > runtime files into ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/runtime every so often.

      Wow, great tip, that document is a work of art. I had no idea.

      For some reason, I was thinking all the runtime stuff was updated with
      the patches, but I guess it makes sense that a ToDo wouldn't be. Is
      there any defined delineation between the stuff that gets patched and
      the files I need to manually keep updated? Is it just docs?

      Steve Hall [ digitect(at)mindspring(dot)com ]
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic