30632Re: make test on Red Hat 8.0

    Jan 1, 2003
      Benji Fisher wrote:

      > >>Does anyone know what to try next? Complete version info below.
      > >

      > > :help debug-vim
      >
      > Thanks. Test 6 fails, but does not crash. When I run gdb, it
      > reports "Program exited normally." The stack is empty. Again, the
      > result of "make test" is
      >
      > Test results:
      > test6 FAILED
      > ALL DONE

      Should have read it more carefully...

      Try comparing "test6.ok" and "test6.failed". That should give you an
      idea about what is wrong. If you don't understand it send me both
      files.

      269. You wonder how you can make your dustbin produce Sesame Street's
      Oscar's the Garbage Monster song when you empty it.