29955Fw: iminsert on Windows

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Oct 1 4:42 AM
      He wrote extra informations about this to me that he use these mappings:

      inoremap <Down> <C-O>g<Down>
      inoremap <Up> <C-O>g<Up>

      This unexpected IM activation is caused by i_<C-O> in these mappings.
      When input i_<C-O> to vim, ins_esc() is called and it call
      im_save_status(). But im_save_status() doesn't save any values when
      KeyTyped is FALSE: in the mapping. So 'iminsert' will have old value.

      I wrote 3 type patches for fixing this. Each and all can fix this
      problem, but I can't decide which one is the best (without side effects
      and logically correct) solution. Please check attached patches.

      MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>