26709Re: mingw32 accctrl.h and patch (was Re: Patch 6.0.116 Failure)

  • Bill McCarthy
    Jan 3, 2002
      On Wed, January 02, 2002 5:18 PM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Ron Aaron wrote:

      >>Thanks for the helpful solution.
      >>
      >>Attached is a patch to os_win32.c, and the missing 'accctrl.h' file for
      >>mingw32 systems.
      >
      >Thanks. I'll include an alternate patch below. This avoids including
      >the file when not using ACL. And it adds a hint to find the include
      >file (I don't want to include the accctrl.h file with Vim).

      Thanks for the patch. I used it and added the missing
      accctrl.h to my src directory. I still get the same error
      messages wrt TRUSTEE.

      However, Ron's patch works just fine!

      Bill
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic