26391Re: evolution+vim

  • Jonathan Gardner
    Dec 3, 2001
      On Tuesday 04 December 2001 07:37 am, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
      > On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 23:22, Tim Hammerquist wrote:
      > > > Time to abandond KDE and go for Gnome... =)
      > >
      > > You still use KDE?! ;)
      > >
      > > I ditched KDE for Enlightenment months ago. E has better gnome
      > > support than KDE, and Eterm's prettier too!

      PLEASE: It was a JOKE! I would be crazy to force myself to relearn everything
      about my Window manager just because someone embedded Vim in an app. I know
      that eventually (1month? 6months? 3 years? Who knows?) KDE will do the same.
      Eventually, I hope ALL window managers will present useful text boxes
      everywhere that can be configurable with Vim, Emacs, Joe, Pine, or whatever
      else is your poison.

      IT WAS A JOKE.

      HAHAHA. Laugh. It is a joke! =) <- Look, a smiley face! It is a joke! hahaha

      Jonathan
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic