26110Re: script bloat

  • Ron Aaron
    Nov 2, 2001
      Zdenek Sekera <zs@...> writes:
      >I don't understand why this function is needed after Ron Aaron's
      >very nice invention of FuncUndefined event in autocmd. That does
      >it already all. I have a directory with plenty of functions that
      >are loaded 'on demand' due to the FuncUndefined event.
      >Very nice and trivial.

      Ok, Zdenek -- here's my more simple version, which works just as well:

      aug autoload_package
      au FuncUndefined * :silent! exe 'source '.$VIMGLOBAL.'/auto/'.expand("<afile>").'.vim'
      aug END

      Put the files named after the functions, in $VIMGLOBAL/auto as before...

      Ron
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic