26086RE: script bloat

  • Douglas Potts
    Nov 1 11:01 AM
      Benji Fisher <benji@...> wrote:

      <-- snip -->
      > To reduce total script size and improve maintainability, is
      > there some way we could re-use code in vim scripts? Perhaps a
      > standard plugin with a reserved <SNR> could contain a library of vim
      > functions?

      Likewise in my ccase.vim script I would like to use something similar
      to Johannes Zellner's ScratchBuffer, but am leary of making a dependency
      on it.

      Anyone with better ideas, short of VIMPAN and auto dependency loading?

      Douglas L. Potts
      email: pottsdl1@...

      Douglas L. Potts Url: http://www.bigfoot.com/~pottsdl
      "Debating unix flavors in the context of anything Microsoft is like talking
      about which ice cream flavor tastes least like sawdust with turpentine sauce."
      --(void) in alt.sysadmin.recovery