25526Win16 build available (was RE: Vim version 6.0 available!)

  • Vince Negri
    Oct 1 4:18 AM
      To whom it may concern, probably anyone
      who maintains pages of Vim links (Sven?)

      I'm maintaining a binary for the "true" Win3.1 version (i.e. not
      the one using Win32s, Bram does binaries for that.)

      Web Page:
      Direct Download:

      I'll try to keep the binary up to date, but it might
      get a few patches behind sometimes..