23326RE: Vim version 6.0ap BETA available

  • Ron Aaron
    Aug 1, 2001
      >> If you dislike gnome so much, then you should probably not have it
      >> installed on your system. If this is already the case, I don't see
      >> why you're making such a big fuss over it.
      >Blah blah blah. I have not installed it on my system. But some
      >f#$%#$%ng RPM dependencies don't allow me to deinstall this crap
      >*compleatly* from RedHat 7.1

      FWIW, I completely understand Martin's point of view. I never have
      installed gnome on purpose, but unless you want a crippled system, you need
      to install at least parts of it.

      Martin, Slackware is a better choice if you want to eliminate unnecessary
      weight on your Linux system (this is getting way off topic, though...)

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic