23311Re: Vim version 6.0ap BETA available

  • Neil Bird
    Aug 1, 2001
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > When using confirm() the problem of the mouse pointer being invisible still
      > exists.

      There's another problem with those gnome dialogues that I've
      only just associated with them. You get wads of errors if you
      use <space> to dismiss them .... and that <space> can be misred.

      Try 'vim file', then <Ctrl-Z> suspend it. Then 'gvim file'
      will try to report a lockfile. Basj space to page down the
      lockfile message, and the gui dialogue comes up & immediately
      goes away, leaving a trail of GTK warnings.

      At least it does for me, and IIRC always has.

      --
      Neil Bird Principal Engineer |