20359Re: new color schemes ...
- May 1, 2001Ron Aaron wrote:
> I knew there was a good reason to hold onto old scripts! Attached find aCan you check these schemes for:
> bunch of color schemes, which I collected a year or so ago. I've updated
> them to be stuck into the 'colors' directory.
- 'hlsearch' (in elflord it's invisible)
- status line (nothing in elflord, pablo, zellner)
- cursor (in elflord, zellner and pablo it's invisible)
- modeline containing "vim:" twice
- not using hard coded escape sequences (astronaut)
- setting cterm colors similar to GUI colors
I should probably write a README for this.
hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict:
26. You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.
/// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.moolenaar.net \\\
((( Creator of Vim - http://www.vim.org -- ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim )))
\\\ Help me helping AIDS orphans in Uganda - http://iccf-holland.org ///
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>