20359Re: new color schemes ...

    May 1, 2001
      Ron Aaron wrote:

      > I knew there was a good reason to hold onto old scripts! Attached find a
      > bunch of color schemes, which I collected a year or so ago. I've updated
      > them to be stuck into the 'colors' directory.

      Can you check these schemes for:
      - 'hlsearch' (in elflord it's invisible)
      - status line (nothing in elflord, pablo, zellner)
      - cursor (in elflord, zellner and pablo it's invisible)
      - modeline containing "vim:" twice
      - not using hard coded escape sequences (astronaut)
      - setting cterm colors similar to GUI colors

      I should probably write a README for this.

      26. You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.