20324Re: :colorscheme bug

    Apr 30, 2001
      Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:

      > The docs for :colorscheme says that it should set the colors_name variable.
      > It does not. Here's a patch:

      Actually, the script is supposed to set the name. You couldn't see that,
      because I didn't include the example scripts. The advantage of the script
      setting the name is that there can be a slight difference between the file
      name and the actual name of the color scheme (upper/lower case, long file
      name). And you can see in the script what the name is (in case the file got
      renamed).

      --
      A salesperson says: translation:
      "backward compatible" Old technology