18548RE: broken build

  • Vince Negri
    Mar 1, 2001
      > But Iam building on NT4 , doesn't that contradict u'r
      > statement in braces.

      Strange... Vim built fine for me without having to define
      WIN32 in the makefile - I have no idea why it works on my
      machine in that case, by rights it shouldn't.... I'm
      using VC++6 with service pack 4.

      --
      Vince Negri (vnegri@...)
      Application Solutions Ltd. Tel:+44(0)1273-476608 Fax:+44(0)1273-478888