18455X11 GUI i18n

  • Andrew Rodionoff
    Feb 26, 2001
      It appears that Vim compiled with +xim does not need multibyte and fontset
      features. The patch included works fine for me, allowing to input i18n
      characters using X11R6 xkb w/o fontset and stuff. I've also included new
      option 'metaesc', aimed to make GUI Vim send <esc> before Meta-modified key,
      like xterm does. This one supposed to solve a problem of entering
      Meta-modified 8bit chars.

      --
      Best regards, Andrew

      I used to be a FUNDAMENTALIST, but then I heard about the HIGH
      RADIATION LEVELS and bought an ENCYCLOPEDIA!!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic