16625Re: sigaltstack

  • Matthew Hawkins
    Dec 2, 2000
      On Fri, 01 Dec 2000, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Was GTK support broken? It always worked for me...

      It seems only if compiling from the port (/usr/ports/editors/vim6).
      What happens is link.sh removes libXt, and naturally not long after,
      linking fails. The same thing _dosn't_ happen if one simply compiles
      from the tarball.

      I was fixing this for the port maintainer (not a big fan of GTK) when I
      discovered the sigaltstack thing (I wanted python support in my own
      setup, so I added it in and *boom*).

      My fix for the port issue though is nasty (I brute-force -lXt in if
      building with GTK support) but it works. Hopefully David will accept it
      anyway.

      --
      Matt
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic