16054Re: Oh, no! (was Re: Dynamic link with perl and python (vim60k-w32))

  • Dan Sharp
    Nov 3, 2000
      Ron Aaron wrote:

      > Alas, you've found me out! I had the Python and perl installed, so I didn't
      > catch the failure to really dynamically load.
      >
      > I have just uploaded a *new* version, which is *really* dynamically loaded (!)
      > to the same place:
      >
      > http://www.mossbayeng.com/~ron/vim/gvim.exe

      That one works much better :) For me, the perl interface worked fine,
      and it said the python interface was "disable" (the spelling needs to be
      fixed on that message) since I only had 1.5 installed and it wanted 2.0.

      Dan Sharp
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic