16048Re: Dynamic link with perl and python (vim60k-w32)

  • Dan Sharp
    Nov 3, 2000
      Ron Aaron wrote:

      > I have just uploaded a mingw32 compiled version of vim60k-win32 to my web
      > site:
      >
      > http://www.mossbayeng.com/~ron/vim/gvim.exe
      >
      > It is compiled with Perl and Python (Dynamic!!!) support. You do *not* have
      > to have either perl or python installed to use the exe, but (of course) you do
      > if you want to use the perl or python interfaces.

      Are you sure? I downloaded the file and tried to run it, but I get an
      "Unable to Locate DLL" error that python20.dll could not be found the
      specified path, and so the program will not load. I have perl 5.6 and
      python 1.5.2 installed, but I figured if it couldn't find the correct
      version of the python DLL, it would consider it to not be installed and
      disable the python interface.

      Dan Sharp
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic