15751Few questions on new features:

  • Matt Armstrong
    Oct 17, 2000
      ftplugin error reporting, maybe a bug?

      If you have an error in an ftplugin, the error is not displayed when
      you launch vim with a file of that type. E.g. I had an error in
      .vim/ftplugin/cpp/matt.vim and it was not being reported when I
      edited files via "vim foo.h". Strangely with -V all the sourcing of
      the ftplugin files (and maybe others) is turned off as well when
      doing "vim foo.h".

      How do I list buffer local mappings?

      :map doesn't seem to list buffer local mappings. Is there a way to
      list them?

      --
      matt
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic