15272Re: [vimdev] Block code highlighting

  • Geoffrey Gallaway
    Sep 6, 2000
      Ok, i did this and got tons of errors when doing :so block.vim:

      No cluster specified
      Invalid argument: cCurlyGroup

      Not an editor
      command: contains=cConditional,cConstant,cLabel,cOperator,cRepeat,cStatement,cStorageClas

      Trailing characters

      Geoff

      --
      Geoffrey Gallaway || If your life passes before your eyes when you die,
      geoffeg@... || does that include the part where your life passes