14879Win32 GUI cursor bug? (gvim 6.0 d)

  • Tim
    Aug 3, 2000
      Hi

      I've just started playing with 6.0 d.

      There seems to be a cursor problem...

      If I do:

      :set

      The cursor changes to a (do not enter) sign, and never changes back. :set
      waits for a return to be pressed, and I can hit return, and go on doing Vim
      stuff (typing, etc), but the cursor is still a (do not enter) sign.

      However, I can click a mouse button, and it goes back to normal.

      Not sure if this is the intended behaviour, or if it isn't, not sure how to
      fix yet, cause i'm not familiar with Vim code that well yet. I'll look at
      it, though, but if someone knows off hand whats wrong, just shout :)

      Thanks

      Tim
      - Tim
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic