13748Re: New Makefile for bcc 5.5

  • maurice s. barnum
    Apr 5, 2000
      Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> writes:

      : > : There is one remaining problem that I could not solve yet: When running the
      : > : OLE version, it cannot register itself. After successfully registering
      : > : (using a gvim compiled with MS-VC) it does run normally. Does anyone know
      : > : why registering doesn't work?
      : >
      : > I don't, but i'll take a look at it.
      :
      : Please do, it's probably simple to solve if you know how to do it...

      i haven't had any luck reproducing this problem yet on a win2k
      system. i don't think i've ever run the ole-enabled gvim before, and
      i've scoured the registry looking for vim stuff to delete.

      if i get a bit of time later this week, i'll try on nt4 and see what i
      can find.

      --xmsb
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic