13519Re: Vim-GTK config dialog (patch and image included)

  • Andy Kahn
    Mar 15, 2000
      On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 08:25:59PM +0100, Martin Dalecki wrote:
      > > > BTW. Did you maintan you configuration notebook dialogue code,
      > > > which did "rejected" officially but I found personlly to
      > > > be more convenient then the pseudo input sheet we have now
      > > > instead.
      > >
      > > Yes, I'm pretty sure I still have it somewhere. Do you need it? I
      > > could make a patch against 5.6 and send it to the mailing list.
      >
      > Yes I would appreciate it, since I'm quite busy currently just
      > implementing all what *I* would personally like to see inside of VIM:

      Ok, here's the patch. It is based on vim-5.6, plus all
      current/official patches (#1 to #12). After applying the patch and
      recompiling, the command to activate the config dialog inside vim is
      ":config".

      (I'm also attaching a small screenshot for those who are curious what
      this patch does.)

      I also have a patch that implements a GTK gui version of the buffers
      list. That is, doing ":ls" will popup a gui dialog box with all the
      open buffers. There are still some kinks in this though, which is why
      I'm not including it here. If you (or anyone else) is interested, let
      me know and I'll post the patch.

      regards,
      --andy
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic