13510Re: Limits on the number of possible buttons...

  • Marcin Dalecki
    Mar 15, 2000
      Vince Negri wrote:
      > > Marcin Dalecki wrote:
      > > What about the hidden semantics of letting explicity
      > > echo confirm("Do you like big dialogues?", "Yes\rYes\r ... ")
      > > request for vertical layout?
      > That would be the 'v' in guioptions(!)

      Quoting from the documentation:

      'v' Use a vertical button layout for dialogs. When not included,
      a horizontal layout is preferred, but when it doesn't fit a
      vertical layout is used anyway.

      Right... silly - this is something one should be able to decide
      about on a *per dialogue* basis. I think my simple "of the hook" idea
      provides a more logical solution. This 'v' is one option too much it should
      be removed alltogether.

      Any way many thank's for the hint.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic