New web site layout being tested

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2002
      Since Sven's Vim pages have stopped working and didn't show any sign of
      being resurrected, we speeded up the redesign of the Vim pages. Ricardo
      Signes has done most of the work by making a layout to fit all the
      information into and filling the pages with the initial content.

      You can view the test version of the pages here:

      Please check for two things:

      1. Does it look correctly in your browser? If not, please suggest how
      to fix it to me. (That the account pages are not completely working
      is known, this will be fixed when removing the "new" subdirectory.)

      2. If some blob of Vim information is missing, please report it to
      Ricardo (samael-vim AT lists.manxome.org). Suggesting a place to put
      the information will help.

      For discussions about the looks the Vim maillist can be used.

      (unrelated): In case you were thinking of getting the Lord Of The Rings
      DVD or video (to be released August 6), using this link will give 15% of
      the sales to Vim's charity project in Uganda:

      The technology involved in making anything invisible is so infinitely
      complex that nine hundred and ninety-nine billion, nine hundred and
      ninety-nine million, nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred
      and ninety-nine times out of a trillion it is much simpler and more
      effective just to take the thing away and do without it.