financial report ICCF Holland

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2002
      Financial Report

      As you all know, Vim users are asked to help needy children in Uganda.
      Most of the donations and sponsorships are handled by the ICCF Holland
      foundation. The financial report for 2001 is now available here:

      http://iccf-holland.org/2001.html
      http://www.vim.org/iccf/2001.html
      http://www.iccf.nl/2001.html

      I'm glad to see that we have been able to send more money to Uganda than
      ever before. This is very much needed, since the project keeps on
      growing. Recently the clinic was extended with a laboratory. In
      January the school will be extended with two more classes. This means
      there are about fifty more children to be sponsored. If you were
      thinking of sponsoring, this is a good moment to start!

      Amazon

      The sales of the Vim book and other items through Amazon was a new
      source of income in 2001. Please consider using the links on these
      pages if you buy something at Amazon USA, UK, DE or FR. Then ICCF
      Holland gets 5% or 15% of the sales and it doesn't cost you anything!

      http://iccf-holland.org/click.html
      http://www.vim.org/iccf/click.html
      http://www.iccf.nl/click.html

      31. You code your homework in HTML and give your instructor the URL.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
        Financial Report

        As you all know, Vim users are asked to help needy children in Uganda.
        Most of the donations and sponsorships are handled by the ICCF Holland
        foundation. The financial report for 2002 is now available.

        I'm glad to see that we have been able to send more money to Uganda than
        before. Especially now that most of the donations from Germany go
        through MISEREOR and don't show up in our balance. This means the
        school and the clinic have been able to help about 50% more children
        with help of Vim users.

        It's also very good to see we have managed to keep the costs below 1%.
        Thus we have sent over 99% of the money to Uganda. Compare that to
        other organisations that do child sponsoring!

        You can find the financial report here:

        http://iccf-holland.org/2002.html

        Amazon

        Part of the money is coming from Amazon. Not only from sales of the Vim
        book (up to 15% of the sales) but also any other item ordered at Amazon
        through our links. In 2002 we have received about $700 this way.
        Thanks to all who helped making this possible!

        Please consider using the links on the ICCF pages if you buy something
        at Amazon USA, Canada, UK, DE or FR. Then ICCF Holland gets between 5%
        and 15% of the sales and it doesn't cost you anything!

        http://iccf-holland.org/click.html

        198. You read all the quotes at Netaholics Anonymous and keep thinking
        "What's wrong with that?"