About the Vim mailing lists

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 1997
      This message will be send now and then, to remind you of the proper use of the
      Vim mailing lists.

      The current number of subscribers:
      vimdev 170
      vim 316
      vimannounce 357

      This means your messages will be send to a lot of people, all over the world.
      Please be brief!

      There are three mailing lists for Vim:
      <vim@...-berlin.de> For discussions about using existing versions
      of Vim: Useful mappings, questions, answers,
      where to get a specific version, etc.
      <vimdev@...-berlin.de> For discussions about changing Vim: New
      features, porting, etc.
      <vimannounce@...-berlin.de> Announcements about new versions of Vim; also
      beta-test versions and ports to different

      - You can only send messages to these lists if you have subscribed!
      - You need to send the messages from the same location as where you subscribed
      from (yes, Majordomo is inflexible).
      - Maximum message size is 40000 characters.

      If you want to unsubscribe, send a message to
      and put "info" in the body. Then Majordomo will send you a help message.

      An archive is kept at:

      ZOOT: I'm afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours.
      We are but eightscore young blondes, all between sixteen and
      nineteen-and-a-half, cut off in this castle, with no one to protect us.
      Oooh. It is a lonely life ... bathing ... dressing ... undressing ...
      making exciting underwear....

      \ \ VIM home page: <URL:http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/vim/> / /